- Taking a brand and product to market
- Wholesaling to retailers domestically and internationally
- Order fulfilment and logistics
- Setting, working to and achieving margin
- Range pack building
- Running a brand
- Planning and creatively directing campaign photoshoots
- Working with PR and marketing
- Email campaigns and database building
- Press events
- Working with garment techs and production companies
- Sample development
- Manufacturing processes
- Execution of product
- Executing business plans
- Pitching for and raising investment
- Obtaining support from banks
I run one to one consultancy workshops where we identify your needs and put together a plan of action. The sessions can be done over one, two or three full days (depending on your requirements and the stage you are at with your brand) during which we will discuss what you’re hoping to achieve with your brand, and the direction you would like to take your brand and business. We will then actively brain storm, discuss any questions you may have a long the way, and execute an informed plan of action for you to leave with and work to.
During the course of growing your brand and business there will no doubt be situations that arise where you will wish to soundboard and have advice. Flexible consultancy and mentor sessions can be arranged as face to face (minimum of 2 hours charged) or over the telephone (minimum of 1 hour charged).
Please read the ABOUT section to learn more about my industry experience.