My background in the fashion and sportswear industry is expansive, well-connected and informed by a creative strength that has been assiduously honed through my Fashion design degree qualification and my applied industry experience. Over the last ten years my career has taken me to the Far East, America, Russia, and Europe. I have designed for a multitude of brands including Finisterre, Sweaty Betty, and Striders Edge.
I am highly experienced and knowledgeable across the diverse realms of fashion, sportswear and taking a brand to market. Having exclusively and independently taken a brand from inception to market and successfully stocked internationally across multiple continents by influential destination retailers such as Harrods, John Lewis and House of Fraser, I am very well versed in the process and the various complexities that may arise.
My experience includes:
- Taking a brand and product to market
- Wholesaling to retailers domestically and internationally
- Order fulfilment and logistics
- Setting, working to and achieving margin
- Range pack building
- Running a brand
- Planning and creatively directing campaign photoshoots
- Working with PR and marketing
- Press events
- Working with garment techs and production companies
- Sample development
- Manufacturing processes
- Execution of product
- Executing business plans
- Pitching for and raising investment
- Obtaining support from banks
I have excellent industry relationships with retailers, suppliers, factories and the media across the fashion and fitness press – I have been interviewed as an Entreprenuer by a number of media titles including the BBC, Women’s Health magazine, Health and Fitness magazine and the Daily Mail.